Can you afford NOT to be a member of ACPM?
We aim this society to be inclusive to patients, physicians, nurses and healthcare and pharma and medical device executives. Here are just a few of the benefits our members enjoy:
Significant financial savings
- Save approximately 10 percent on your registration fees to ACPM conferences and ACPM on-demand.
Practical help managing your practice, facility or your own condition
- Network with financial, operational and clinical Experts in Enhanced Recovery, Perioperative Surgical Home and Perioperative Medicine.
- Connect with experts in value based care and bundle payment models in Orthopedic Surgery and other clinical specialties.
- Get access to implementation resources such as the ACPM PSH-Enhanced Recovery Implementation Guide, Readiness calculators (coming soon) and LEAN resources. We also offer patient education materials, clinical pathway protocols and more.
- Acquire expert advice for you and your staff on how to enhance all aspects of the surgical journey of our patients. This will be done through our “Ask the Expert”, OpenSource electronic newsletter, Webinars and Podcasts.
Access to relevant Publications
- Rely on expertise gained from ongoing monitoring and reporting of clinical, operational and financial issues concerning the perioperative environment, enhanced recovery and the perioperative surgical home.
- Access in the website to member-only exclusive clinical, operational and financial resources.
- Stay informed with up-to-the-minute information sent to you via PERI-ASAP, OpenSource electronic newsletter.
If you have questions regarding membership, please contact the ACPM membership department at 949-338-4244 or e-mail us.